Unit 1 available now for free (see below)
The English language can be difficult when it comes to pronunciation, but listening to a native speaker and learning some simple rules can help you gain confidence and be more easily understood in conversations.
Teacher Amanda designed this 5-unit mini-course for beginning to intermediate English students who want to learn and practice American English with a native speaker.
Each lesson includes:
- A text study guide (in PDF format)
- Audio of Teacher Amanda reading the study guide
- A video version of the lesson
- Chances to practice, with answers!
Materials are downloadable, so you can save them to your computer or device and study anywhere. You also have lifetime access to the course.
- Vowel sounds (see free materials below)
- Consonant basics
- Syllables and word stress
- Rhythm and intonation
- Thought groups
Optional add-on features include:
- A one-on-one private feedback / question session with Teacher Amanda
- Private conversation mini-sessions with Teacher Amanda
Unit 1 Materials: Vowels